Thursday, January 25, 2007

Myles Hannaman from a town without a stop light to fame as a model































Michael J Morris Managing Director C247 Media Group

Myles Hannaman may have grown up in a town without a stop light but it hasn't prevented him from launching a successful career as a model which he combines for the moment with his college studies. In high school Myles was an all round athlete with a special love for wrestling, with various titles to his credit, including three times a state champion.
At college, encouraged by friends, Myles entered the Musclemania Superbody competition in Florida, was discovered, and the rest is history. Here is more of his story:
Michael: Share some of your background with us Myles.
Myles: I was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and grew up in a little town known as Pride, Louisiana about thirty minutes away. To give you a little more information on Pride, it doesn't even have a stop light, just stop signs. I went to Catholic schools my whole life and was always athletic and very competitive.
I attended high school at Redemptorist High School in Baton Rouge, where I played baseball, football, weightlifting, track, and the sport I love, wrestling. Wrestling was the only sport I participated in all four years of high school. I was a three time state champion, two time city champion, all-metro, all-state, caption, and most valuable wrestler. I set many school records at Redemptorist and intended to wrestler in college, but due to a knee surgery I sat out a year for recuperation.
I went to Southeastern Louisiana University and started working out hard in their facility. A couple of bodybuilders saw me and told me I should compete in all natural bodybuilding competitions.

Read More.....

http://www.connex247.com/firstperson/myles.php

No comments: