Saturday, January 13, 2007

Armond Scipione on consistency in staying in shape



























Written by Edward Carl
Friday, 05 January 2007

Edward: Hello Armond, welcome to Connex247 family! Let´s start our talk with your personal and professional interests. How do u describe yourself?
Armond: Hardworking would be the first trait that comes to mind. Whatever I set my mind to,I eventually accomplish. I would also consider myself to be a very honest and trustworthy person. Although my honesty sometimes gets me into trouble (I've been known to be a bit blunt and times). And Finally, I am extremely motivated. After visting Fort Lauderdale for two days in 2004, I knew that is where I wanted to be living. Four weeks later I packed what I could in my car and never looked back.
Edward: Why have you decided to be a fitness model? How this vocation arose? Is it a tough career? What kind of sacrifices this career demands?
Armond: Growing up under the canopy of grey clouds in Central NY, I never imagined myself becoming a fitness model. After my third bodybuilding competition, I was approached by a photographer to shoot some pictures. The initial response after posting those pictures was unbelievable. Things sort of just took off from there.
I don't believe that there are too many sacrifices involved in being a fitness model. Sure, you may have to pass on the piece of cheesecake at a Christmas party, but for the most part it's not that bad.
Edward: What is your greatest inspiration, your greatest professional dream like a model? Which modeling agencies, fashion campaigns and designers you would like to work for?
Armond: Since I can remember, I have always been inspired by bodybuilders or people with a strong physicality. They had something I wanted and I've never stopped trying to attain that look.
I wouldn't say I have a professional dream as a model. Modeling is more of a hobby since I work full time as a Regional Sales Manager for a supplement company. I am continually growing as a model and getting better with each shoot.

READ MORE....

http://www.connex247.com/c-now/armond_scipione_on_consistency_in_staying_in_shape.html

No comments: