Saturday, February 24, 2007

Felix: ' a hockey nut but bodybuilding is sweet too'











Written by Michael Morris
Friday, 23 February 2007
Michael: Tell us a bit about yourself.

Felix: I love playing hockey, working out and I dedicate a lot of time to just that, its like a part time job eating healthy and gettin in the gym. I also love just hangin with family and good friends. I have just recently become interested in modeling and I am toying with my options on how far i want to see and take it... sky is the limit so we'll see:)

Michael: How do you stay in such fantastic shape?

Felix: lol I have no secret cause I really do bust my a** in the gym and i try to get as much knowledge on training as I can from anywhere, magazines, people, the internet.

Michael: What are your personal and professional goals at the moment?

Felix: I would like to go back to school and get my degree. I would have to say hrmmm tough one... I don't know. I would like to be on the cover of a fitness or modeling magazine some day.

Michael: Who really inspires you to do your best?

Felix: My family I would have to say motivates me to do well, also a few friends I have who have motivated me to begin my modeling. They have really helped me in a lot of ways so when you succeed with something and you are in the spot light you always have to remember the people who helped you get there and stuck with you, and its always your fam and friends.

Michael: Tell us about your chats and life as web star

Felix: lol Well thats too easy, expect the best, lol no I am just messing around, um I dunno i have a lot of sweet pics i shot with Mike from msc in a upcoming gallery,(hes a kick ass photographer by the way). In thenext few weeks after my knee heels I will be making some serious lifting vids of me, to show a lil taste of how a gym session with Felix is. Then last but not least PCHATS, I am on usually later in the evening until the wee hours of the morning, lol but over the next few weeks you may expect to see even more of me while my knee is healing I may be stranded at home

Michael: How important are fans to you?


Read More:

No comments: