Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jeffrey Beck on bouncing quarters off a masterpiece LOL!!!!






Written by Edward Carl
Thursday, 08 February 2007

Edward: Hello Jeff, welcome to Connex247 family. Well, just to start it up, tell us about yourself. What are your personal and professional interests?

Jeffrey: Well, I like to write fitness blogs using my own style of comedy on my website. I love to make video clips too! I made/produced my own workout DVD over the summer and I really enjoyed that! I’m finishing up my college degree at the University of Utah in Exercise Science. I enjoy personal training as a professional interest as well as modeling. I like to let my personality shine through when I am doing a photo shoot! I like to use a variety of different expressions and do crazy pictures! I don’t always have to have the sexy look in my photos!

Edward: What would you say is the key of the success? In your opinion, what are the upside and downside of a modeling career?

Jeffrey: The key to success through my eyes is being able to look at myself in the mirror at the end of the day and say I am happy, regardless of how much money I make. My dad is an auto mechanic who doesn’t make a lot of money, but he is the most successful man I know because I never once saw him come home without a smile on his face.
The upside to modeling is it’s fun if you are into it. You get to meet a lot of interesting people and see beautiful places that I otherwise would not have been able to without modeling. The downside is that there are a lot of sharks in the water and you have to be careful with whom you work with. It’s also very demanding! You need to be in great shape all the time, but I like to work out so it really isn’t that big of a deal!

Edward: Do you think you have already achieved your main purposes in the modeling market? If not, which modeling agencies, fashion campaigns and designers would you like to work for?

Jeffrey: I haven’t quite achieved everything that I have set out to do in the modeling market. I would like to work with Calvin Klein someday (even though I do spoofs about it on my website!) and various other underwear companies. I want to be on the cover of Muscle and Fitness too. I wouldn’t mind doing a high fashion show or photo shoot, but I think I am too short and too muscular for that! I want to have a fitness show someday. As far as agencies go, I’m not hung up on any.

Edward: I´m sure you might have some funny/unusual model backstages stories. Share with us some of these moments.

Jeffrey: When I was on a photo shoot in San Diego a few years ago, there were a couple of photographers working in this little studio that they rented by the docks with a couple of models doing nudes. I had just finished my job and I was waiting outside with everybody else. I guess there was a family reunion going on in one of the other places by the studio. I saw two older women walking around like they didn’t know where to go. They ended up walking into the studio where the photographers and models were. I immediately started laughing when I saw them run out of the studio with their eyes covered! I wish I could have seen the looks on their faces when they saw those naked models! I wish I could have seen the looks on the models’ faces too! I gave the two models a hard time the rest of the weekend! I’m a stickler for good comedy and that was the ultimate!

Edward: Are you a fashion guy? What do you usually like to wear when you are not working?

My website: http://www.jbeckfitness.com/

Read More:http://www.connex247.com/c-now/jeffrey_beck_on_bouncing_quarters_off_a_masterpiece.html

No comments: