Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dennis van den Eijk on plans for visiting North America






Written by Michael Morris
Wednesday, 07 March 2007

Michael: You balance a career as a successful model with your other work... share with us how you do it

Dennis: As a military police officer/ swat-team member, I also travel a lot over the world. I pick up and bring back criminals from and to my country. I get a lot of extra hours And when my model management calls me for a job, I can easily take some days off.
Also I combine the 2 jobs. Recently, I was in Portugal for special police work and I also did there a casting at ELITE-MODELS... They liked me a lot and now I am in their agency also!

Michael: You are planning a trip to North America.. are you excited... share your plans with us.

Dennis: OH MY GOD!!! I am too excited! Can't wait to see some of my new good friends there! And I hope O can do something for my fans! But the plans are also to have a lot of fun there!


Michael: What really inspires you to acheive your best personally and professionally?

Dennis:
- Professionally: When I do something I try to be the best at it! Otherwise it is a waste of your time! I just want to live my life to the fullest!
- Personally (My best friend that died 2 years ago): If I want to do something, I do it right away! Life is too SHORT!!!

Michael: Who are the great influences on your life ? Why?

Dennis: The people who believe in me and share that with me, they have the biggest influences on my life. I live this wonderful life because I get a lot of support from people all over the world!

Michael: You love to travel.. share three of your favorite places with us.

Dennis:
- SURINAM ( Paramaribo) The South american warmth of the weather and the people there! And they all speak DUTCH!
- US (New York) I was there for 3 days, and I saw everything, From top of the rocks to ground zero. It was impressive! Also the dancing and fun part was great there!!!
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam) My Home town.... I love the freedom in this country and Amsterdam is the place to be to see a lot of different races and beautiful people!

Michael: Since you first appeared on Connex247 you have become very popular... and more importantly have made new friends... give us your view on friendship

http://musclestudcam.com

http://www.dennisvde.nl

No comments: